Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sketchbook time! (almost)

so i got my sketchbook in the mail today!

i love the "kraft brown" cover that is just inviting me to draw, or paint, or marker on it.
and the smooth (but kind of thin...) pages.
and the little pocket thing in the back.
and the barcode WITH MY NAME ON IT.
and my little library card with (get this!) MY NAME AND A BARCODE.

i shall call it my sketchbooky.
or my sketchybookywook.
or my sketchybookwooky.
or my sketchbooky-wooky.
or,
well i should stop with that now.
i am clearly distracted beyond saving from distraction.

point being, i think i know what i'm going to be doing this weekend.

("I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he will be my Squishy").

hint, it will have nothing to do with finding nemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment