Tuesday, March 29, 2011

l'atelier des chefs - salmon brochettes and couscous

L'atelier des Chefs is a cookery school in London.  They offer these great classes, and reasonably priced, too.  My mom and I went to this 'cook, eat & run' class (these run from 13:30 - 14:00, plus eating time).

We made salmon brochettes with couscous.  It was so good, and easy to make, too!  My only problem was the ridiculous amount of olive oil that they used. ('Well - olive oil is good for you.  So it doesn't matter!'). The couscous was literally drenched in it.  It was even a bit too much olive oil for my liking....and I use a heck of a lot of olive oil!

Recipe is on the website.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of my meal before I started eating it.  And too bad, because it was beautiful :(

No comments:

Post a Comment