Wednesday, May 18, 2011

babies

I'm in the middle of finals right now...or rather, I've taken two exams (the worst one is over), and I have one more - on Friday morning.

Consequently, I'm back in a state of complete uninspired-ness.  I wouldn't say artistic funk, since my fingers are itching to get working on some sewing projects once I get home, but I'm doing my best to stay focused on studies right now.

Last final is in psychology, and right now I'm reviewing child development - one of those, AWWW BABIES! moments.

One of my favorite (artistically rendered?) mother-child relationships comes in the form of Quynh and Sola.  I "discovered" them a year ago, and eagerly await updates in the form of new photographs from the blog Dress Your Days With Dreams.  It's pure love.

No comments:

Post a Comment