Sunday, December 19, 2010

reading list

So, the holidays this year are a mess.  I don't know what's actually going to happen, but to make a long story short, England cannot clear their runways, and I am going to ring in the new year somewhere on this side of the Atlantic.

Anyway -

My reading list for this year (or rather, Christmas + the year of 2011):

The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat, by Oliver Sacks
Musicophilia, by Oliver Sacks (finish reading....)
Lincoln and Darwin: Shared Visions of Race, Science, and Religion, by James Lander (because it just came in from Amazon a few weeks ago)
Vision and Art: The Biology of Seeing, by Margaret Livingstone

Haha, just a bit of light reading, right?!

That's because it doesn't include all the Harry Potter books I plan on re-reading...
(speaking of which, I still haven't seen the movie! MUST SEE IT!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment