Sunday, December 26, 2010

animal hats

and.....i'm back! for now.  not much time for a long post, but...

A late Merry Christmas, and Happy Boxing Day :)

New York for Christmas - well, obviously, I would have rather gone home, but NY was so much fun!  It's a lovely city, and I haven't been there since I was about ten!  This definitely goes on my favorite cities list.  And the most realistic choice (even if it's not realistic) of places I would love to live (definitely more realistic than Stockholm, Paris, or London, for example).  Shopping on Canal St, at the Garment District, watching the skaters at the Rockefeller Center, eating at Little Italy, exploring the Met, Christmas Eve service at St. Bart's...

I even bought an animal hat (well- it was cold outside, and the hat was sooo warm!!!).  A mouse.

I think it's one of those things that looks way cuter on babies, but I'm still obsessed with mine :)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/61879472/frog-hat-childs-earflap-hat-1-2-years

No comments:

Post a Comment