Sunday, October 31, 2010

in honor of halloween :)

No dressing up this year, but at least we carved a pumpkin...so that's one quarter of my Halloween completed.  There was a pumpkin carving contest at my dorm, and we just went down to eat pie and harvest pumpkin seeds from a pumpkin...but once we finished carving our pumpkin, what the heck, we may as well enter it into the contest.  And we won.  For most artistic.  HA! (i.e. most "special" because we didn't use a stencil...).

A basic design, consisting of two eyes and a raised eyebrow.  And very large ears.  The ironic pumpkin, I like to say.  But the pumpkin isn't really that ironic.  I just like that word.  Point is, let me present Hugo Rupertson the Elder.

 innards + the planning stages

 A bright future of yummy pumpkin seeds!

 part II complete.

part III, the first ear.

 And another...

Hello Hugo, welcome to this world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment