Saturday, November 6, 2010

it's been a while...

but this week has been crazy!  and this coming week is going to be pretty bad as well!!! :(

anyway, a quick post - Harper Bazaar's Best Dressed 2010 list is out.  Carey Mulligan got Best Dressed Woman of the Year - I feel like she can be a bit hit-and-miss sometimes - but I guess that's more of a personal preference thing.  Mostly I love her style.

Oh, and the short hair - reminds me of how I recently saw a picture of Emma Watson - sporting a new hair cut!  (apparently she wasn't allowed to cut her hair while she was filming the Harry Potter movies).  Not used to the short hair, but they both look fab!  I envy those who have the facial bone structure to be able to pull off those kind of cuts.  I would certainly look like a man if I tried that!

Some of my fave looks:

 Vionnet
 Nina Ricci
Chanel

source: Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment